Hello everyone ... my first posting but it's not going to be anything nice. I just need a place to write something I want to write but cannot write.
"Dear players, Yes I know of your problems. NPCs being killable and you cannot do because some players deliberately keep killing the NPC to hinder you from doing it. They also KSed your kill and snatch away your chance of getting it. In fact I have reflected this problem to the developers decades ago. They say that their system cannot make the NPCs unkillable. I have requested many changes which I know will cause problems once I activate the event cause I think I know what to expect from you all by now base on past experiences. Some have been done but many major problems cannot be resolved due to their system constraints. AND I don't have a choice of NOT holding the events cause I am FORCED to hold it. I know you all are going to complain but I REALLY have no choice. IF I have, I will not hold this event. I know whatever I say is futile. Why? Read below ...
Players: Don't find excuses and try to push the blames to others. You are just incompetent to hold it in a better way (Yes I am incompetent. I am not a professional trained in this field. Everything that I do is base on my common sense and I am not a genius)
Employer: If you think the event is bugged, come out with some other events to substitute this (Yes I want to but I am not very experienced with what events I can hold. The ideas I have will require developers to assist but they are not really willing to at times. With the current system, I can only do very limited things. How creative can I get if I don't get the assistance I need?)
Developers: It is not that we don't want to fix it but the system is not able to do it now. We are coming out with something in our new system to resolve this issue. (Hello? I got these much more events to hold which all have this problem. It's going to be a problem to the players for sure. And you tell me I need to wait till the new system is out to be able to fix it and I MUST finish all these events by then? Well I guess it doesn't matter to you all. Why? If players complaint, they complaint us and we need to take all the blames. If they complaint about you all, you all don't even make an attempt to try to help us but let us take the blames for you all. Is this what I am suppose to do for you?)
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Job!!! Great piece of Work!!! Bravo~~~!!!! My hero!!! Idol!!! You said something which I always wanted to...
Post a Comment