Everyone learns something from things people do and for me from shows. From this show, I learnt many things in ways of treating people. And one thing I think I need to keep in mind is for someone who is thinking of all ways and means to kill you off and despicable, dun be mercy when you have the chance to finish him off. To spare your enemy is to put your life and your loved ones at stake. Although you might tell me to be benevolent or give others a chance? I normally give chance to people but not despicable ones.
Song Jiang made the mistake by letting Gao Qiu go. This Gao Qiu instead of being grateful for being spared, felt humiliated instead and made more plans to kill Song Jiang and his mates. Benevolent like Song Jiang, you earned respect of 107 heroes and heroines (and not forgetting the many followers), let a despicable asshole go and you caused the death of all the people who trusted you. Come to think of it ... if he has killed Gao Qiu in the first place, maybe his worshippers will not die such miserably.
So in conclusion ... Despicable assholes are not meant to be spared. If they keep on trying to cause harm to you or your love ones, I am sorry but they have to face the consequences themselves for being so. In my life, the people I care most are the people I love most and harming the people I love most is more hurting then to hurt me and I seriously do not like seeing my love ones suffering. So who are my loved ones? Family and relatives whom I respect. There are certain relatives whom I do not care nor love. They dun deserve to be loved by me. I will keep that to myself (Family humiliations better not let too many people know about it) Friends whom I respect, you will know who you are ^^ and the "family members" whom I made outside my real family and not to forget the gal who I love (past, now and ???)=)
()""()
( 'o' )
=(,)=(,)=

No comments:
Post a Comment