Friday, September 16, 2005

Till now ...

Well been trying to complete the following page with my colleagues over the past 2 days so that we can get on time with the release of the Teenage Magazine which will feature this site on the 15th Sept

http://iceworld.edenii.com

Check it out ;)

btw on the 15th September, I was on my way back in cab after dropping my colleague. Then when almost going to reach home that time, the cab I was in got "kissed" in the butt. I was quite shock to see the driver who knock the taxi not even came down to apologise although no damage was done. The driver was very decent looking and with a gal sitting beside. Knock at least say sorry lah ... sit inside car yaya papaya. Make the taxi driver very angry lor. When we drive off, the taxi driver purposely slow down to let the car behind pass him. Then he sped very close to them and forced them to moved to the side .... LOL attitude taxi driver also. HaHaHa but I can understand his frustration. Anyway the person at fault is the car behind.

Today, Staff Club has the lucky draw for the riddle guessing which we had over the week for our Staff to join. Today, our ChangEr put on make up. So she's even more cute. HeeHee... took photo with her but I will upload them later. Now I gotta go meet friends liao. Late le ... haha ciaoz~

No comments: