My reservist started on the 7 Nov, which is yesterday. As usual, we have a 2 days refresher course to refresh on police procedures. Today marked the end of the all the teachings and kitting. This time round, I lead my own troop which is AS2. (The first recall, I was the stand in OC for AS1) I finally meet my own troop today.
However I am still not ready to participate in patroling for I still need to go for my Classification Shoot tomorrow before I can carry out my police duties. Even that, I will not be able to draw arm. However I am abit skeptical if I can pass, for my right arm is still not in the state whereby it will do my biddings. So I am not sure if it can complete the 50 rounds shoot. Even if completed ... I wonder if I can pass. If I get my marksman, I get $200 more for my service pay which I am not gonna let it fly away. For that, I think what's only left possible is my mental power to overcome the physical pain on my right arm.
Anyway tomorrow I gotta go report in the morning for my Classification Shoot and then I am doing my Night Duty tomorrow as well. I wonder if I will be able to get some sleep ... if not, it's gonna be 24 hours of non stop actions for me tomorrow.
Holy Rockamolly! It's the time to maintain peace and order for my neighbourhood again. Today, a regular policeman friend of mine, whom I will be joining their team again this time round SMS me.
"Steady la. Let's chase after some crooks again. Ha ha cya!"
Wonder if I will get more actions this time round. By right, if there is no action means my neighbourhood is safe which should be what I should wish for. However, actions is what I wanted.
Anyway I am very glad that I am serving my reservist now. I will be leaving my current company at the end of this month and at present, I do not want to be back in office for there are somethings that I dislike that remains. I had already seen alot of my comrades left. I shall dedicate another thread later for my comrades.
Ciaoz ;)
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment