Thursday, December 29, 2005

Working @ Settlers Cafe

Known only to a handful of friends is my new working environment at Settlers Cafe.
http://www.settlerscafe.com <- Check it out. It's a place of Relaxing and Gaming.

Been to the cafe located at Clarke Quay quite frequently for the past 2 months because of my poly friends who go there to relax and have fun. The Staffs are friendly and I really didn't know there are SOOoooo Many Board games and Card games other then Risk, Monopoly, Scrabble, Uno, Jenga ... ... There are definitely alot more fun and interesting games. From extremely simple card game to extremely tough strategy board games. It's a new hangout for my and my friends and well since I am out of job, I decided to try getting a job @ Settlers and I got it. Now working part time there.

Today is my third day @ Settlers as their Staff. First day we picked up some easy games. Second day I prepared drinks and most of the time washing dishes. Today I am more into taking orders and teaching some games. However my game knowledge is still very shallow and as such I taught only a handful of games which I know. Definitely gonna learn more games that are frequently played there so that I can provide better service there.

It's really great to work with fun colleagues. It reminds me of my colleagues in Teckwah Online. I really miss the times together and the breaks in which we built our bonds in. It might look like we are loafing around but I tell you, it's amazing how well the bonds can be with the frequent breaks and we do talk about work during breaks okie? Ways to improve and such. It's not a drink and talk crap thing only lor.

Okie so what's past is past. I only know that I should keep in contact with the amazing people I know there. ^^

Oh yah ... drop by at the Cafe when you are free and I can hook you up with some fun games. Remember dun come alone wor. Bring a group of 4 - 6 to better enjoy yourself. :) Hope to see some familiar faces there soon.

Today I saw Alex. Mr Nice Guy from Teckwah Online patronizing the cafe with his friends :)

No comments: