Alright ... now I am out of training phase and into normal shifts. Been working full / half days lately almost everyday. It's really fun and I myself enjoyed it. ^^
Here's a little package information for you.
Weekdays:
Student's Package:
$6/pax from 1400hrs - 1800hrs
Free flow selected drinks and additional top up of $4 for a main course.
Thursday Nights:
Ladies Night:
Ladies @ $6/pax from 1900hrs - 2300hrs
Males @ $7/pax from 1900hrs - 2300hrs
Free flow selected drinks and additional top up of $5 for a main course.
Normal Packages:
Base Package @ $12/hr
Maximum of 6 pax
Twin Package @ $20 for 2 hrs
2 Welcome Drinks + 1 Snack + 1 Complimentary tidbits
Standard Package @ $30 for 2 hrs
4 Welcome Drinks + 1 Explorer Platters + 1 Complimentary tidbits
Deluxe Package @ $48 for 2 hrs
6 Welcome Drinks + 1 Settlers Platters + 1 Complimentary tidbits
Additional hrs will be charged each pax $2/hr
If there are 4 of you and intend to eat, you can take the
4 Set Meals Package which entitles you to 2 hrs.
Hmmm that's so far I remembered. There is also a beer package but I rarely encounter that so I hardly remember. :P But dun come here to drink beer okie? Just come here and play your hearts out. It could be a rather noisy place at times but hey ... everyone's trying to get a good time here so a little noise is alright yah? ^^
Alright now there are 2 levels at Settlers Cafe @ Central Branch (Clarke Quay). The second level one is rather cosy but only opens on Fri and Sat Night and we dun serve dinner meals upstairs. Finger foods and snacks and drinks are still served though.
Alright ... enough publicity for Settlers now. I know alot of fun people there. Madness, crazy, fun loving and interesting. Hahaha ... I guess that makes working there more interesting. ^^
Did I miss out anything ??? Oh yah ... opening hours.
Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Thursday & Sunday: 2pm - 11pm
Friday & Saturday: 2pm - 1am
Hope to see some familiar faces there soon ;)
And pardon me if there are games that I cannot teach cause I am still learning :)
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment