Sunday, June 05, 2005

Day 7 ...

After 2 days of rest, I am back on the morning shift on a Sunday morning. It seems to be much peaceful on Sunday morning. Nothing much except for a father asking for his rights to be with his daughter who is currently under his wife's custody. Family problem. Headache ...

Afternoon got a case of a guy harassing a gal at her place. Attended the case, it's a 13 year boy trying to go after a 15 year gal. His actions caused distress to the gal and mother and hence made a police report. We went there to question and eventually got the boy to beware of what he is doing. Statement is taken and the boy was crying badly. Fearing he might do something foolish, we got his dad to come and pick him up. This incident took us 2-3 hrs to settle... crap.

At the same time, radio broadcasted a armed robbery case. Damn ... If not for this boy gal problem, we will be attending to this case. Sigh ... wasted lah seriously... more chasing and this time more danger and excitement ;)

Other than those, I had a chat with my female officer and got to know of some politics issue which arises from some misunderstanding. Making me aware of what a misunderstanding could lead to. Broken Teamwork, broken communication and eventually broken relationship. I hope I could do something to resolve this issue for them. they are a good team if not for some misunderstanding and I really wish that this will not hinder their performance :) While listening, tears roll down my left eye. HALT! Do not be mistaken .... not that I am sad but rather my left eye felt irritated and tears came rolling down itself. It gets watery and keeps crying itself I guess due to the contact len causing discomfort. I remember there is a gameshow for 10 secs or 30 secs to cry. LOL What's that man .... I cried in 3 seconds and continously on ONE single eye only for 1 hours. Until I got so irritated I took out my contact lens.

Shag and my eyes are tired ... Adious .!!!

No comments: