
It may seemed like a peaceful night but it wasn't ... There was a chase for a wanted boy who escaped from boy's home and a sky diving man.
Let's talk bout the boy. We were buying food ready to go back for our official break at our NPC at near 12am where we heard our comrades over the radio saying a subject had fled. My partner signalled me to go off and I told the stall vendors that we will be back later to get our food and I went to our car. We gave chase to the last know location and eventually spotted a man arm locking a subject. Immediately we got out of the car and took over from the man. That man is DAMN big size and can tell he is a seasoned runner and the subject .... skinny. So he got caught. He was later brought back to the police station for custody.
Late in the night ... when we were checking on a man who seems to be taking drugs as he has blood shot eyes, running nose + drooling (VERY LONG ONE AH) symptoms of consumption of drugs. When we were deciding if we are to bring him back to the station, a message came...
Division calling 5 1 over (wah so zhun?)
5 1 send (us)
5 1 standby message over (at this time???)
send over (us)
Roger. Complainant reported he heard a loud sound from Blk *** so far (WHAT??? Dun tell me is suicide!!!)
Roger continue over (us)
Roger. He informed that a man is lying on the floor. so far (Tio liao)
Roger. (us)
And we proceeded to the scene. Case confirmed. Suicide. Man of 27 yrs old. 2 years older then me only. Suicided. Very sad case. We were there for a couple of hours waiting for the Investigating Officer to arrive (he happened to be my partner back when I was in Sembawang NPC) and later for the Police Hearse to take the body away.
Again a sleepless night for me. Also very angry with this. Cause I am quite sensitive to petrol / gas smell. So when inside the patrol car, I said that i can smell gas. 2 other partners were in the car. 1 driver and the other 2nd man. 2nd man said he also smell it but the driver say he cannot smell. Well the smell was making me very uncomfortable and abit giddy + the driver drive in a way that makes me more giddy. I really cannot stand it and for the first time during my attachment, I used lose my cool and told him "If you are really not going to check your vehicle, I tell you I confirm going to be giddy and in that case please send me back to the NPC. I do not want to follow your vehicle." Then he say we will head back and he will check the car. ANGRY siah ....

No comments:
Post a Comment