Sunday, May 14, 2006

Revisiting the Arcade Centre

Recently, I happened to pass by the Arcade Centre located at Dohby Ghaut MRT station. I just wanted to pop in to see what new games they have. I noticed the new first person shooting game. The sequel to House of the Dead .... House of the Dead 4. As usual, you need to shoot zombies and ugly monsters. Armed with a submachine gun, you need to shoot down your ugly enemies. Well like the usual gun game, you need to reload and the reloading for this game is cool ... how do you reload? you shake the gun. Heh ... you should see it to know how cool it is :)

The game has improved on its graphics, gameplay and gore ... Now, the calculations is cool too. You get bad, good, very good and perfect shots depending on where you shoot them. In the head, you get perfect. So at the end of the round, you will be graded based on your accuracy. More perfect shots, the better your grade. :)

I have watched a player named Z.F completing the whole game. I think he played very long already cause when the game shows the highest ranking, it's his name all over. lol ... He is so good that he remembers exactly what he needs to do and really stays cool. He is also very accurate in his shots. I was so tempted to play but too many people watching so I dropped the idea. Cause I am noob mah ... sure very fast die one... One day must go when no one is there to practice and play a few times. Heh heh ...




No comments: