Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday ...

Saturday, 6th May 2006, the first time I went polling. Hahaha ... actually got me or not no difference lor. PAP still gonna win. My vote also dun affect much :P But still I finally got the feeling of voting. Saw alot of ppl on their way to vote and many senior citizens as well. The poor gal on duty standing at the gate under the hot sun to check people's pass and IC before they go in.
Hmmm ... Anyway on Sat, I was struggling to stay in mood and awake to work. Not sure if I am too tired or too troubled...

Sunday morning woke up, haiz ... overslept. I planned to go out in the morning one but didn't manage to wake up. Feeling more vexed and troubled currently while writing this post. Got alot of questions but there's answer to none of them. I can feel the heart surrounded by pressure making me very uneasy and difficult to breathe. I dunno if its because I think too much or I am just tired. Somehow I think I am getting weaker and weaker each day, both mentally and physically. Hmmm...

Hopefully writing it down I can feel better ba ...

No comments: