Monday, March 03, 2008

~ What a Weekend ~

Saturday, was quite upset that day in the evening because of some issues... because of what? hmmm... i dun think i want to tell you here. if you want to know, msn me ba haha

but Sunday, i can tell you what happened... I went to church. YES! feel so good... after church had lunch with Sybiau and Family. I so love their 3 angels... Joshua, Joash and Jorryn... really enjoy seeing them and playing with them. (secretly tell you... Jorryn kissed me twice that day. Heehee.. she's just so cute lor... haha) after the lunch, i went over to Sybiau's house and after that, evening service at Tampines. Got Power Night mah. i went there for healing to fix myself up spiritually and emotionally. Belief and Receive... after the evening service i had lunch with a group of youths at Toa Payoh. Carmen, Silas and Kah Wai... Urmm got one more guy but i cannot remember his name. I had a very blessed Sunday... a heavenly sunday compared to a hellish saturday... I really felt so happy on sunday. can feel alot of burden being removed from me after power night... i think i am really starting to fix up right now...

finally... hahaha

Praise God for the healing!
Praise God for setting me free!
Praise God for showing me the truth!
Praise God for moulding me!
Praise God for forgiving a wretched and disobedient me!
Thank God for his gracefulness.

Hallehlujah!

Take Care people and God bless ^^

No comments: