I couldn't imagine myself to be dancing so much now... Tuesday went to Union for Rueda practice, Wednesday went dancing awhile with Tinah at Thumper, Thursday got Rueda class and after that we headed down to Union to practice again, Friday I went for Samba class with Fiona, Saturday evening headed down to Union again for Salsa... Today I overslept if not I would have been to my Salsa class in the afternoon too...
WOW... have i fallen in love with dancing or what? Hmmm... I do not know but currently that's my passion. Coming Thursday I will be starting my Bachata class...
"WOW... Leon, are you CRAZY?"
Nope... I am perfectly sane... Heehee... Currently learning Salsa and Samba. Will be starting Bachata on Thursday. Rueda class has ended and the next level will not be so soon... the Hip Hop Level 2 will not be starting soon also I think... Phew... meanwhile at least not so intensive... I am starting to become Jack of all trade but Master of none le...
But I just want to dance... It's fun. Even if I dance till late nights, or even if the next day I need to work, I will still dance. Sleep can wait... the most drink Essence of Chicken only. haha...
Oh shit... did I said anything about my studies? No right? I dun feel like mentioning it at the moment. Haha...
Save something to write next time mah...
Oh yeah Birthdays... I must write something if not she will kill me.. Haha...
The week for my birthday, on Wednesday evening, Fiona brought me to my birthday present... Eyebrow plucking. Haha... then we have some good food at Jack's place before heading home.
Sunday, was the actual day of my birthday... I went to Salsa and got a surprise. Got out of my practice and saw JiaHui holding our birthday cake and Fiona (who hibernates on sunday) was here too. My Salsa mates sang birthday song for me and JiaHui, we ate the cake and headed down for our KTV sessions at Party World. The singing session was hilarious and fun. I had a great time that day too ^^
Alright blog blog abit before the blog readers all disappear cause I never update for so long... keke... I will TRY to blog more lah =p
Take Care & God Bless my readers!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment