Friday, we went KTV after work. It was really a fun and wonderful day. We had a great deal of fun. They have spiked me to get close with Gigi with many many ways and eventually I did do it hesitantly because I am by nature shy (Actually I dun understand why. Probably the way I am brought up makes me kinda conservative.) But I must say it's really a very memorable moment for me. =) ... I dunno about Gigi though ... :)

Oh yah ... I did some Salsa today in office with XiaoHui, apparently she has learnt them before and obviously, I have forgotten what I have learnt. I was kinda lost and well ... many eyes were looking at me and makes me really nervous :) Well Gigi was looking also of course but guess she doesn't mind? Hopefully my points are not deducted by that ... Wonder if I am in the negative zone now ... apparently to many of my colleagues, I am very weak in courting. I dun deny that since there are quite a number of girls whom I courted turns up to be treating me as a brother instead.
If I do not change my style, I will always be a "brother" to gals. << Quoted from my Vice President. ^^
Let's see what I will turn out to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment