Friday, July 22, 2005

Crazy Week ...

This week is so busy for me. So many things to follow up and to ensure things runs smoothly. Been working closely with our web designer. He's very friendly and fun to work with. I definitely enjoyed the working experience with him. Thanks to him and our dedicated Tech Team, we managed to roll out the project. I am really proud to be able to work with them :) Check out their work @ http://hyperrelay.edenii.com

Wednesday we had event at Singapore Polytechnic. My duty was to hide myself into the cutie Shark Peng and walk around and let people take pictures with. I must say I felt like I am inside a sauna. It was so warm and my sweat just roll down all over my face so much I need to constantly wipe them off. When I come out of the mascot, I felt so cooling and relieved. It was an experience I always wanted. To be inside a mascot. NOW, I have fulfilled yet another dream of mine :)

Now the week where our Laoda is not around is finally over. Standing in for him for this week sure makes me learn that work cannot be done by just myself. Being able to delegate the job to the right people is more effective then working it on myself. Of course I would try to help as much as I could. Afterall I want to feel useful :) Now I can finally return the burden to Laoda when he come back on Monday. Hahaha

Everyday is a Learning Experience and Everything will have it's first time!

No comments: