Let's start with Last Sunday!
I went to dreamcar motorshow which is located at the Singapore Expo with my friend. Well she asked me along. Waited for almost 1 hr for her at the MRT then we go in. Inside, she and another friend want to see cars. I want to take photos. So we went separate ways. I go alone in the motorshow and took photos with my brother's digital camera ... Too many people so alot of shots I need to raise my hands sky high to take... so it turned up ...

Some nice cars which I like include the Z4

The Jap girl I am so mesmerized with ... (the one on the left)

and of course ... my dream car

After the dreamcar show, I went down to Orchard. At the Takashimaya M1 Shop, I traded in my Samsung X600A for the new Sony Ericsson k750i

I am quite pleased with the phone cause I wasn't sure which to get cause I wanted a phone that can remind me of my friend's birthdays. However when I was playing with the k750i, I found that it CAN remember birthdays. I was so pleased with the new phone. Good buy is what I feel :)

No comments:
Post a Comment