Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Back then ...


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

愿天下有情人终成眷属


Sometimes I wonder where did the Cupid kept my arrow ... waiting for him to take his shot. :P


I mentioned that I have did a major change to my room right? Well here's a little comparison of the old and new.

Previously It looks like this ...

Left / Center / Right

Now It looks like this ...

Left / Center / Right

What do you think? Heh heh

And also ... I finally completed my cross stitch that was actually intended to be completed before Chinese New Year but I over estimated myself and also too much other stuffs to prioritise and so it ended up to be completed only now but at least I completed it :D


This was actually bought for 2005's Chinese New Year but I didn't have the determination to complete it and this year during my spring cleaning I found it and hence decided to get it completed. :)

It's not really a masterpiece but it's by far the biggest cross stitch I completed :P Looking forward to complete another piece though ... I wonder when. Hahaha ^^

No comments: