Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Date with Jocie ...

25 Feb 06 @ Bukit Panjang Plaza, Jocie aka 郭美美 is holding an autograph session for her new Album "No More Panic". The time is 4pm. I got there around 4.30pm to listen to her sing songs. She's just so cute and adorable. Really like her very much :)

I stood alone, listening to her songs and watching her dance until the time for her to start the autograph. I bought her CD there and joined the queue. I was among the last few people in the queue. Waited till almost 6pm for my turn. Finally get to see her at close range. She's cute in person. So sweet looking when she handed me her autographed album. Afterwhich, I got a big big poster of her and then took some photo of her. Too bad we were not allowed to take photos with her on the stage. Nevertheless I tried to take whatever I could with my 750i. (Digital Camera no batt ... sigh)


Her Autograph (She's the fourth person from whom I obtained an autograph. First was Ronald Cheng, Zhang Yu Hua, Jacky Cheung and Jocie herself.)



Her big big poster







Some shots of her at the stage ^^

Tonight I shall play her album over and over again. Muahahahahha

美美,加油哦!^^

No comments: