Today before we leave the cafe, a colleague informed that a kitten is glued to our mouse trap. Went in and saw the helpless kitten struggling to pull itself out of the glue which ended sticking its 2 hind legs and tail to the board. So pitiful ... :*(
I volunteered to get the kitten out by using umbrella to try to help the kitten remove some glue and poke it's legs out. (It's very angry and pissed so I dun dare to go near it cause it looks like it will scratch you badly)... Anyway we got the washing gloves and I wore it to carefully pull the kitten's leg out of the board. It's tail and legs are still glued together. Now my colleague has already prepared a tub of warm water to help the kitten wash the glue away but it's not very effective. I continued to pull out as much glue as possible. Then another colleague got the body powder and we poured vigourously on the kitten's legs and tails hoping to dry up the glue so that it will not get itself glued up to the floor or other places.
After the powdering session, I carefully let the kitten onto the floor and it ran off. Seeing that now at least it can run and not get itself stucked, I feel relieved ... but .... how long can the kitten survive with the glue on it? Since cats like to lick themselves clean, it might go lick the glue or something. Also if it get glued to something or someplace where we dunno, it might get stucked there and starved to death???
I really hope the kitten will be save and not be strucked with such ill fates. Please bless the kitten. Amitabha....
Will keep a look out for that kitten and noise of cats to ensure it is alright ... I really dun wish to see it dead. :*(
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment