Tuesday went to CAAS for an interview for the position of Duty Terminal Manager at Changi Airport Terminal 2.
It's an interesting interview cause before the interview, we were asked to do a case study and write the answer out. Hmmm .... first time encounter such interview session. haha...
What's more? After doing the test, I go for the interview. When I enter the room, I got a shock. There are FIVE interviewers and one of them the Operations Assistant DIRECTOR... I was really taken off guard and also been there for 1 1/2 hour, already quite cold so when answering their questions, I stutter. Well so guess what? I didn't get the chance to go for the second interview of course. Heh heh ... But definitely it's an exposure for me. Now I think I will be better prepared for future interviews ^^
But ... wasted man ... work at Changi Airport leh ... would be good lor and is a Manager position for a Diploma holder like me. Hmmm.... too bad lah ... They just lose the chance of employing a good manager. It's their loss.
Bleh =P
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment