Finally after staying in KL for more than a week, I am back in Singapore. None of the nights I managed to have a proper sleep and it's very boring for me. Cause nothing for me to do much except reading and reading. lol ... I managed to read up alot and do some self reflection though ... Maybe it's a good thing to have nothing much to do there. Haha...
Well anyway I gonna take a good rest later tonight. Reservist will be starting from 8th Sept till 22 Sept. And after which I am gonna start working at UOB on the 25th le. It's unbelieveable that I can get into the banking industry which I wanted to go but never dared to try last time. Upon deciding to tap on my customer service experiences which I accumulated over the years, I decided to give it a try and with some prayers, I managed to get it. Haha ... God is good. HeeHee ^^
Hmmm ... I sure hope I can get a good night sleep tonight. Wahahahaha ... I need it cause having sleepless nights make me look like a ghost le. heh heh ... Buai....
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment