alright man... now counting down, 20 more shows and 4 more days before I will go back to Singapore.
Remember I said about the Shah Alam Museum where they are exhibiting the "ghost" exhibits? well we did visit it after all. 2 nights ago. We took a cab down and go see... Well it's kinda boring if you ask me... they are showing case exhibits of supposedly to be "genies" or another race believed by Muslims that existed together with human which are created via Fire by God. Whereas Human are created by Mud. Well it's interesting to know more about other religions of other cultures but well it's still boring looking at the exhibits. lol. never really seen a ghost though they said that behind the glass are three spirits and if you are "lucky", you will see it. Haha ... I ain't so well I dun see it. They also showed a clip of them exploring the forest and found spirits and also looking for artifacts from nowhere .... the artifact just floated out from the ground and the spirit from the tree. Amazing but ... hmmm it's like a movie to us. Heehee...
Alright that's all I gonna blog for now. they are gonna go off back to Hotel now. Again, take good care my friends. Heehee...
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment