Sunday:
3 more days to Chinese New Year. The pressure dampens as I notice I have nothing to wear. So my plan for the day, to go shopping after my Salsa class (I promise to attend the Sunday class if she drinks the herbal tea. I kept my promise :P) Anyway something happened after class and my plan needs to be changed. (I will not disclose what) Anyway I change to having lunch with my Salsa mates(Stacy and Caitlyn). Although I am supposed to do my shopping, but because Caitlyn needs to go back to Malaysia on Monday and has not really done her shopping, I decided to accompany her to shop for her things instead of mine since she's more urgent. Stacy left earlier because she needs to work. We continued shopping till 10+pm. Well at least she managed to get something for the new year. :) Oh I managed to get a coat/jacket too. :D Went to Can Cafe for a drink and relaxation after that. Had some finger food and chatted till 12+am then we left the place.
Since it's already midnight charge, to reduce the fare, we walked from Bugis to Shenton Way. It's a nice sky that night and we managed to catch the glimpse of the stars despite the street lamps. We took our time to walk down and chatted also. Very relaxing. She took a cab later along Shenton Way to go back home. I continued walking in the silent street to Anson Street before I got a cab and get on my way home. When I reach home, it's 2+am. :)
Monday:
2 more days to Chinese New Year. Now I am really worried that I may not get any clothes. But luckily thanks to Caitlyn and Stacy, they suggested some clothings that I should try and that makes my shopping easier today. I went down to Bugis today to do my shopping after work and goodness ... I swear I have never done so much shopping in my life before ... First I went down to Giordano, grabbed 4 T-shirts from there. After that I went to Seiyu to get some Men's privacy :P (The first time ever I get boxers and some ... heh heh .. secret :D) Anyway after the shopping at Seiyu, I went to get a pair of Jeans from Natural Project. Next I went to get a pair of shoes. These shoes ... abit tricky ... cause I want to get something nice and also can wear for my Salsa dance. However I guess that's hard since the ones I can Salsa with aren't really nice and the ones I really like are not good for Salsa. Oh well I got the latter hoping that I can dance Salsa with it. hahaha :D Now ... the last part ... I went to get a Shirt from Topman. Okie ... I spent like crazy today ... I think close to $400 in a single day (but for Chinese New Year, I guess once in a while is okie :P)
A very tiring and expensive day today ;) But then ... I still lack Jeans ... think I going to continue shopping for it tomorrow .. Haha ... alright that's all for now ;)
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment