Saturday, February 05, 2005

What a Friday ...

Today is kinda busy. I was late very late for work today (As usual ... going to kick this habit after Chinese New Year. I dun want to lose the pact. Ya1 YOU see it. I am not going to lose to YOU!) Anyway back in office today, we need to do Spring Cleaning to welcome the Chinese New Year and my desk has moved to another place. We mop the floor from many stains, clean the glass (now our room looks brighter from the outside) and clean the desks. I put in more time to clean my new working area. From the desk to the sockets and even the individual tiles on the floor and underneath the partitions where the dust gathers. I also gave my PC a cleanup on the exterior (the interior aka data is very hard to cleanup :P) Anyway after cleaning the glass, I can really feel my sleeve tightened (bicep growing hahaha)

After work, I went home and get ready to go out. I waited for the calls to confirm the schedule for the night from 2 ladies. After confirmation, I proceed to meet them after booking the movie tickets for "Shall we dance" @ GV Plaza. When I was almost there, they informed me that Union is very packed and they went to Resto Bar which is nearby for a little drink. It's a very nice place with good ambience. I like it very much. :)

Movie Review for Shall We Dance: Fantastic show for me ... It makes my urge to dance better stronger. I feel so motivated by it. Boils my blood and inspires me. Maybe I should pick up Ballroom dance also ;) It's a show with abit of humour, romance, determination and of course dances. I like the show, the main actor Richard Gere is so charming. The actress Jennifer Lopez has such a attractive part that I can't help but to keep noticing it ... (her butt :P) not to forget the others. They are funny. LOL!!!
Overall: A good show for some motivation in life and also a little laugh. (Although someone was dozing off during the movie Hahaha but I guess she's just tired :P)



Alright ... that's all for today. 5.45am already... need to give morning call later heh heh ... Ja ne

No comments: