Sunday, February 20, 2005

An Unforgetable day ...

Throughout my life so far, few things made me shed my tears. When I laugh till tears come out, when my mum caned me and I cry due to pain, when I am touched by certain shows, when I lost my beloved grandfather where I cried real hard as I see the van go, and when I left my parents to enter my life in Tekong and I miss them.

Now crying has a few types too. Tear drops gather around the eyes, tears sliding down the cheek and the hardest where you cry so uncontrollably that you are shaking and your facial expression simply cannot hide it no matter how good you are at controlling. It simply comes from inside and really heartbroken type. That's how hard I cried when my grandfather pass away. I am very close to him and I really love him too.

Today, the same feeling which I have forgotten for 15 years resurfaced. Everyone has a limit of their own in constraining their feelings. I have accumulated so much that my limit was reached and it has simply went beyond and was broken down today. I was crying uncontrollably while I was driving today. I had the shades on but tears came rolling down my cheek. My nose sniffed and my mouth were trembling, heart beating real fast and breathing becomes real hard and deep... I had really forgotten the feeling of crying so hard for a long time until today ... after 15 years, it came back to me. The feeling of crying when you really feel heart broken and when you feel that you have lost something very important to you. I must admit that I have shed numerous times but crying hard for losing something VERY important to me, twice.

One nice thing happened today though that actually made me feel better, the return of my cousin who went back-packing years back and settled down in China and started his career there as a party animal. He has returned today and I went to pick him up from the Airport in the evening and drive him down to our grandmother's place. She was overwhelmed when she saw him as it has been like 2 years since she last saw him and all this was a surprise for her as she does know about his actual date of return as my cousin has indicated that he will return this New Year but the date was uncertain. I came to know about it only the night before and I have to keep it a secret so that the surprise is not spoilt =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Grace- Well, crying is a way of letting it out... u can cry but what matters most is that you have to be strong and move on yea?:) *huggies* i hope you feel better by the timeu read this note. :)

Leon said...

Okie I did not put down the reason why I cried did I? Not because of anger but more of stupidity of myself ... Why? Because I am actually stupid enough to drive the gal I like to meet her boyfriend who I know has been causing her to be sad at times ... the thought of it just makes me upset ... sigh ...