Thursday, February 03, 2005

Drinking session at Ice Cold Bar & Flare Bar ...

Yesterday went drinking with colleagues. Had a bottle of San Miguel which I was told is also called "Send me a girl". I like that. Good Drink. Hahaha

We played a few games in the bar. A game of where toothpicks are placed on top of each other and whoever caused the toothpick of the other parties to drop will have to forfeit. The game did not really last long cause it's hard to play especially when my hand trembles uncontrollably alot. We carried on to play "Solution". Five dice were rolled. One person will give a number from 1 - 40 and using plus, minus, divide and multiple, we are to use the number on the 5 dice to make out the number. Whoever is the last will point someone out to give the solution. If the pointed person cannot give a solution, the pointer person will drink. If the pointed person gave a solution, the last person will drink. If however everyone thinks there is no solution and someone manage to give a solution, everyone else will drink. A very interesting Game :)

After the happy hours at Ice Cold Bar ended, we proceeded to Flare Bar for the second round. I was pretty amazed that I am still standing as I am a very weak drinker and normally cannot finish a bottle. Anyway we went over to Flare Bar. I was told to go home actually by someone. But as much as I want to listen to her, I couldn't bring myself to do it as I really do not wish to lose out such moments where I can really get fun and closer with my colleagues and managers. So I chose to stay behind ... and in the end ... I was almost drunk. :P I drank about another half a mug of beer and I feel so gasy I feel that I couldn't drink anymore. So I stopped drinking and just sit back to relax. At then, my colleagues were still playing "Solution". :P

In the end, my colleague sent me back in his car. I got back home, bath and fall asleep ... Heh heh ... tough day ... but I never vomitted. At least that's one of the things I do not want to do. I hate to puke :P

No comments: