Today I bought Crysanthenum Tea for a gal I just got to know. She has a sore throat. Delivered to her work place.
Night time, met up with my friends I get to know from Salsa a year ago. We are having an early celebration for Stacy. Dinner is at Yuki Yaki at Marina Square. I reached there about 945pm and heard they going to close shop for the day soon. I was quite late for the meeting time was actually 7pm. =P Very paiseh. But when I got there, the food are already bbq for me already. It was really ALOT!!! Anyway I was pretty hungry so I start to gobble on the food. Heard Caitlyn bbq the meat. They are really nice. Not too soft nor hard. Just right and easy to bite. Thumbs up! Not to forget Andrew who's there to accompany the gals before I reach and accompanying me while I am eating and the gals are busy bbqing the ice-cream. heh heh

My Dinner...

Stacy and Caitlyn
The 4 of us casually walked down to teh Esplanade and Fullerton after dinner. Chit-chat for awhile before we go home after 12 midnight. Pass by Fullerton Hotel and saw this giant koi in the pond inside the hotel.

What the Merlion see every night besides puking by the Singapore River.

The picture cannot tell how big it is but it is really huge. It's white in color. Check it out yourself. The pond can be found at the basement of the Hotel under the staircase.
I got a big belly full of food when I got home and sleep... It's not healthy but I still fell asleep with it. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment