Saturday morning, I borrowed Pikachu from my brother and drove to office to get my CPU home which I am using now to blog :P but ... got problem ... Monday how I bring back to office ??? *sigh*
Anyway I got a message from Shirley asking if I am free to go out for dinner, I had tried to ask her out previously but she kinda busy so I waited. Now finally can meet up for dinner. ;) We met up at AMK MRT and went down to Bishan Olio Dome. We had pastas for dinner and cheese cake for dessert. After that I walked her home from Bishan to AMK :P

She used my phone to take a picture of her and me :)

Busy SMSing. Looks cute right? Heh Heh :P
After dinner, I met up my Poly's Animal Gang (WingSoon, MunKeat, FanWei, Martin and his GF) to watch England vs Austria at Zee 10 in Millenia Walk. When I got there, already watching the second half of it. The game ended in a 1-0 with England winning due to penalty.
After that, me, Martin, his gf and FanWei go to Martin's house to play mahjong till 6am in the morning. He stay in Jurong West. I was dropped at Jurong East MRT where I take train and slept the whole journey back to AMK. Got home at 730am and slept at 8am.

No comments:
Post a Comment