
The Story revolves around this Himuro Mansion which is haunted. Miku came in search of her brother who went missing after he came to look for three missing researchers. During her search, she came to learnt about the past of the Mansion. The massacre of the house by the master and the Rituals done before ...
This game is scary even if I played it in the day. It has a very good story, riddles, gameplay and cinematics. I played in sometimes during office hours (sometimes to avoid stress, sometimes to avoid sounds, sometimes to avoid irritating matters and sometimes to avoid seeing things I dun want to see or simply to relax), played it over the weekend while at home too. But I tried not to play at late nights. So ... I watch Anime instead. ;)
I watch Fullmetal Alchemist over the weekend nights. This anime I had searched for a LOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG time and took me almost 2 weeks to download the game 24/7 over my PC. Phew ... but it's worth it.

Total of 51 episodes. Has a nice story and hilarious. heh heh ... okie I gonna go watch a few more episodes then go sleep le. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment