Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Long time no @@ ...

Another day of observation ... Gee... my friend whom I get to know during the training @ UOB Tampines already started his counter duties le lor and here I am still waiting for my id to come. Sitting and watching and also fighting with the sleeping monster... Grrr... I dunno if it's me being impatient or what lor but I just can't stand sitting not doing anything. hahaha...

Today after work, met up with a friend whom very long never meet le. Meet her to get my CD back from her and also catch up abit over dinner. Dinner is at New York New York located at City Link. Quite a nice place and the food is pretty good as well. We had a filling dinner then went to Esplanade there sit down enjoying the breeze and continue to chit chat... dunno if it's my friends are little or what. Since I meet her, she coincidentally met 5 of her friends and I met none. lol...

~ When you accepted Jesus Christ, you received the Father, the Son and the Spirit... ~

No comments: