Well this month, I am actually entitled to 1 1/2 off days but my manager never say anything about it. Actually I also dun feel like taking off days lor but my colleagues told me dun waste it. Oh well... in order not to spoil market, I went to ask my manager on Friday if I will be getting my off days. He told me yes and immediately told me to take the following day (Saturday) off. Now that's 2 Saturdays off so far. Haha ... anyway I am not very contributive at this moment since I dun have my id to login to the system and start my teller experience so I only observe. (I'm really looking forward to getting my id lor... haiz... hopefully monday can get my it le)
Saturday I slept till late morning then wake up. Watch some cartoons and went out for a little activity in the afternoon before I go Yishun for the youth service. Coincidentally, I met an old friend from NS times whom happen to pass by. He offered to send me to my destination and we had a quick catch up. wahahaha....
After the service, I got nothing better to do so I decided to walk home. It's a 2 hours journey but it's a good walk cause I was talking to God throughout my journey home (despite the haze PSI @ 115). Telling him my worries, my concerns and really spilling everything to Him. I am really glad I did that cause along the way when I talked to Him, I uncovered some feelings and thoughts that's been hidden in me which I didn't realised. I guess He revealed them to me as I seek Him for help.
Sunday morning, I met up with my care group members to have breakfast. Then my discipler went to teach her morning class and we joined her. We didn't had our foundations today cause of her class. Anyway we sit in and listened. After that we proceeded to our morning sermon. Today's topic was about our burdens and during the alter call, I responded and decided to leave behind the burdens that was uncovered the night before. I left it with the Lord today cause what I cannot accomplish, I know He can and He will do it. Amen~
Then it's lunchtime and I helped my discipler to carry some canned desserts and ice which she bought to be brought over to the afternoon Outreach. I also get to hitch a ride to Toa Payoh (heehee). Thereafter, I went home, changed and went for my afternoon activity. After the activity, I went over to my relative house in Toa Payoh and stayed there till night time where my brother come fetch me and mum home. Heehee...
Hmmm... today my care group leader lend me a book titled "How to Pray for the Release of the Holy Spirit". Well I have read a few chapters so far and really find it very useful and informative. ^^
~They were initially not burdens but when it went beyond my reach and control, they became my burdens and now there's practically nothing I can do to restore it.~
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment