Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday @ Work & Fasting...

Well today is another observation day whereby I sit down and observe my colleague, Jennifer again. Anyway I will be attached to her until I am able to start counter myself which I also dunno when lah cause my id and password haven't receive yet. (I also eager to start doing counter) but today not too bad cause besides observing, I am abit useful also as I helped a Malay colleague to explain some stuffs to an old lady speaking in chinese and then also helped other colleagues to run errands. Managed to chat more with my colleagues today also. Hope this continues so I will not feel so lonely anymore. Haaz...

Feel kinda cold today in the bank also. not sure if it's due to me not eating today due to fasting (first attempt to fast all 3 meals). But I did drink a cup of milo during lunch time... then when I came back in the evening, I was quite tired. Fell asleep around 7 or 8pm till 11pm then wake up. lol ... guess it can't really be considered fasting in this case ba... haaz... worst thing is when my colleagues ask me why I fast, I dunno how to explain to them... got a few understand why though. ~but I dunno the reason myself lor... such a disgrace... fasting and not knowing the reason...~

Anyway fasting has already ended. But doesn't mean I going to eat now lor... Cannot eat supper mah... Hmmm... so I wait till tomorrow breakfast ba Heez... Already know what I will eat for breakfast and lunch tomorrow le... lol... It's gonna be nasi lemak and fried carrot cake respectively. heh heh...

~if today's a test of my faith to God, I probably failed badly...~

No comments: