Today is done by Pastor Miguel. Kinda like him although I dunno what he's talking (He talks in Spainish, thank God we got a translator :P ) and so far I really like what he preached. After the morning sermon, we go for lunch at Lavendar Foodcourt. Then I head down to East Coast cause a few of us meeting there for bbq. Heehee...
Supposed to meet at 3pm. I got there around 3.15pm but no one was there yet. So I went to the wave breaker and sat there alone deep in thoughts until Darren came about half an hour later followed by Mark 10 mins later and Weide 10 mins later (Poor Mark and Weide has to walked from Mac to the Hawker Centre. Haha) Then at about 4.15pm, Willis and Janice turned up. Wanwei came 15 mins later cause she went to change. Then Suetyee and Hweeming came at 5.15pm... BBQ started at around then... I waited for 2 hours for them to come. Alvin still not here yet at the time I left though. Geee....
Our Group Photo

Me and Wanwei

Me and Hweeming

Me and Suetyee

Anyway I left at about 6pm to go for evening sermon (Power night) at Tampines VFC. Same thing, Pastor Miguel preached and after that we have the healing session. I went out for healing, not just myself but also for someone else.
Left VFC with Richard and Joyce to AMK for dinner and came home. Supposed to be attending a wedding dinner with my mum at Excelsior Hotel but mum told me nevermind. Good thing also if not I will have to rush around for the whole day. Haha ...
Now ... work starting tomorrow le. Woohoo... excited ... can't wait man... ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment