Today woke up in the morning, outside's raining heavily. What a good day to sleep and laze around hor ... but I didn't laze around for long. Eventually got up at 11am.
Saw my sis online. She's supposed to be working today though. Talked to her and found out that she's on MC cause tummy not feeling well. Then I asked if she wanted to come out and we jio Viki also (Her bf just proposed to her. Happy for her. Heehee)
We met at Plaza Singapura together with Viki's friend from Australia. Then we proceed to TCC for lunch and drink. We had a nice chit chat hanging at the Cafe. Then we went to Cineleisure as I wanted to buy a Gundam Model to fix.
After which we headed down to Taka. Along the way, called sis's hubby to join us in Orchard for dinner. Heehee ... Then we did a little shopping looking for clothes that I can wear to work for my new job at the bank. But didn't seem to see anything that catches my eyes or maybe I just can't have the confidence to choose the right shirts for myself (I have a very bad dress sense even till now... hmmm... ) The other 2 girls are however busy buying things for their hubby. lol...
After I bid them farewell after dinner (around 8pm), Mr and Mrs Tan together with Viki took cab back (Mr and Mrs Tan going to catch Banquet at Jurong Point. Viki going home with the mooncakes she bought), I continue to walk around Taka. Went home at about 9pm.
I had a great day today. Who says Monday are Blues? Hahaha ... at least not today :P
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
paiseh sia nv really help in shopping ur clothes wif u >.<"~
it's okie la gal :)
Post a Comment