Sunday, September 24, 2006

A touching nite ...

23rd Sept 2006 is a memorable day for Alvin and Geraldine. Why? Not only Geraldine had a surprise birthday party organised for her, she had another bigger surprise from Alvin. At about 10pm, Geraldine was told to look out from the top of BlueOasis and below stood Alvin expressing his LOVE for Geraldine. Geez ... I really am glad I came to witness such an occasion lor ... After his expression, he began to sing the song "Growing Old with You" with a Guitarist. Everyone is watching him (church friends and bystanders)... He's the man ... ^^ After the song a banner opened up reading "WILL YOU GROW OLD WITH ME?" and from the top, Geraldine held out a smiley face and she said "Yes". Alvin then went up and present her the ring he bought for her and we had a small video of the two of them. HeeHee ... so sweet right?

How many times are we actually able to witness such occasions? I would say not many and it's really my honour to be one of the many witness for today.

I hereby wish that they will be HAPPY together and LOVE each other and may God bless them with many more HAPPY occasions. May they GROW OLD TOGETHER... Heehee

Envy them siah ... hmmm ... it's really great to see such HAPPY occasion. ^^

No comments: