Saturday, September 23, 2006

Losing appetite ...

I noticed that I am losing my appetite lately. I dun really feel like eating nowadays ... kinda feel tired when I see food ... but when I'm really hungry, I will try to eat but after a few mouths, I dun feel like eating again... but then normally I try to finish everything up. Dun waste food mah... (but I remember I always told someone not to force yourself to finish it if you can't but here I am doing what she's doing... hmmm... Pot calling kettle black... haha)

Anyway this week my care group had our meeting on Thursday instead of Friday (dunno why) but because of that, I am able to spend Friday with Jason whom counselled me and also taught me on how to identify God's voice. It was a fruitful afternoon. I played with his baby also. Halfway during our conversation, baby boy pooed and needs to get changed. After our conversation, while Jason is changing, I babysit baby boy. heehee... It's fun and I learned another way of holding a baby :D

We went down to Orchard later cause he needs to run some errands and I needed to buy new clothes to prepare to work. It was very nice of him to accompany me to buy the clothes and even gave me alot of advice on how to select clothes for myself. It's very important since I have a very bad dress sense and I dun trust my own choice also...

After that, we walked down to Sunshine Plaza from Orchard and along the way saw Siyin going to school to take her exam. Quite coincidence ay. ^^ Well Jason met his wife at around 730pm to go for dinner and I continue walking around till late before going home. And guess what? My last meal was at 1pm plus with Jason. Didn't eat at all after that. Just had a packet of Tow Huay Zui. See what I mean... losing appetite... hmmm...

No comments: