Having my orientation with UOB today. There's like 20 over people there for orientation and the guys are wearing ties except for me... ><
Received my posting today, I will be going to Hougang UOB branch on Thursday to start my banking adventure. Tomorrow and Wednesday will be going down to Tampines for training. Hmmm... still feeling abit excited. haha...
Last night didn't sleep well. Guess I was too excited about the job... and the results? I almost fell asleep during the briefing in the afternoon. I really forced myself very hard not to fall asleep lor... lucky never fall asleep but I was trying so hard to fight the sleepiness, I totally never catch what she said for the last part... Gee... I hope its not important...
Anyway Thursday I will be going to try my uniform in the afternoon... Hougang Branch ... I wonder how will my life be like when I am there. I prayed to God to let me go to a place where the people there are nice though. =P Cause I would have to be there for at least 2 years before I can request for a change of department. And my current department is "Delivery Channels and Operations - Branches Division".
I look forward to knowing my new colleagues and the things I will learn there... Heehee ^^
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment