Finally ... reservist is starting today. Too bad I am not asked to go Suntec to protect the area. Instead I am back to patroling my own neighbourhood in Ang Mo Kio. But then ... whatever it is, my duties of preserving the peace and upholding the law remains. To protect lives and properties... and to protect the people and things I love...
I dunno what I will encounter this time round but I am sure I am ready for whatever gonna come my way. I have recently settled part of my emotion unstability... I am now left with the remnants to clear up together with my Lord ... He has guided me on what I should do during my down moments. He carried me ... I'm glad He did and really glad to the one person who has brought me to Him. Without her, things would be so different...
I would still be lost without my goals and still holding on to many bad habits (which I told myself that I would change only when I met the person who can change me)... She changed me for the better and I am really indebted to her. We have moments of happiness and also troubled moments even till now, I know we have a better future... I seen it in my dreams and I want to make it into reality... till the time comes, let's face what's coming our way with the strength and wisdom God's giving us as we seek Him.
Our Lord has calmed the storms in Matthew 8:23-26, so will He calm the storms that's disturbing you now. He has heal many and He will heal you. He loves all including You and Me. God Bless ^^
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
interesting LOTR layout!
-GRace- Eh?? Suddenly you sound so christian like... what happened to you?:O
I'm a Christian now. :)
Post a Comment